No business has ever succeeded without connecting in a meaningful way with its customers. But, it’s often difficult to bring all of the pieces together so that it can share the same goals as its customers and have a strong connection with them, especially when things change so quickly.
Using holistic left/right brain concepts, business, marketing, and sales strategy and qualitative design-thinking, we help foster and build that connection. We collaborate with your organization to define a custom strategy that builds a solid roadmap that informs all of the touchpoints from you to your customer and back.
Below is a brief rundown of some of the various offerings we provide.
Online User Experience Strategy: For new endeavors and re-hauls
User Experience Strategy aligns your business and customer’s goals. It serves as a empathy-builder and great middle-person to make sure everyone’s needs are being met. We work with you to 1) research and define the problems 2) analyze your current situation and 3) define a strategy roadmap to launch your next endeavors off-of.
Website Audits/Heuristic Analysis: For existing online presences that need improvement
Our website audit service uses our unique methodology to form a holistic roadmap for the next phase of your endeavor.
Consulting: For effective and practical solutions to particular problems
We offer one-off and continual consultation services to help clients develop and improve their business online and save resources. We’ll help you quickly pinpoint problems and find solutions that are effective and as easy to implement as possible.
User Experience Strategy
We develop customized strategies for new organizations and those who need some changes in direction. Since each organization, its people, and its users are unique, the process we take to come up with an effective strategy is catered to each organization.
The amount of time we’ll need to work together can vary from one month to six months, depending on the nature of the project and what’s needed. We generally work remotely, but may be willing to travel and work on-site in special circumstances when needed.
Here are some of the techniques and processes we use.
Research & Discovery
- Consumer Behavior and Trends
- Industry Research
- Competitive Research
- Customer and User Research
- Market Research
- Mobile Research
- User Interviews
- Problem Defining
- Website and Content Audits
- KPI and Business Goals Analysis
- Analytics Analysis
- Brand Positioning Analysis
- Market Analysis
- Business Model Analysis
- Heuristic Analysis
- Customer Feedback Analysis
- Persona Development and User Insights
- Mental Modeling
- Customer Development
- User Flows and Use Case Scenarios
- Behavioral Segmentation Plan
- Branding and Engagement Strategy
- A/B and Multivariate Testing
- Information Architecture
- Content and Storytelling Strategy
- Testing Recommendations (Qualitative and Quantitative)
Are you ready to get started?
Or, would you like to request more information?
Website Audit/Heuristic Analysis
How nice would it be to have a full 6-month prioritized plan of action for your website complete with suggestions that are proven to improve your conversion rates, your relationship with your customers, and the overall health of your business?
Our full website audit service will give you a full custom a-z report analyzing hundreds of different points of action for your site, no matter what size, type, or industry you’re in.
We’ve developed a unique methodology that allows us to focus on the things that matter and make a difference.
Is this for you?
- Are you an organization with a mid-to large site, an e-commerce store, or an app?
- Do you need a plan of action that will help you get results within the next 6-8 weeks?
- Is your organization considering a full site redesign? And you’d like to have information beforehand so that you don’t throw the whole baby out with the bathwater?
If any of these apply, then a full website audit may just be what your organization needs.
What do you get?
- You will get a fully detailed report analyzing all the major areas of your site. We will use our framework and methodology to evaluate your site against hundreds of points to see the areas you will see the most significant improvements.
- For each major area that needs improvement, we will provide 1-3 recommendations that you can run with to improve in that area.
- Your suggestions will be prioritized by what will provide the greatest impact for you while at the same time requiring the least amount of resources.
- You will also receive any recommendations for third-party tools or outside resources that will be the most useful for your unique situation. We are impartial and do our best to recommend you the best tool for the job based on our own experience with that tool.
Some of the things we might cover in your audit include:
- your touchpoints with your users
- the goals of your users
- your offers
- your business model
- your sales funnels
- your conversion rates
- your branding
- your story
- your design
- your copy
- your customer perception of your company, services, and products
- your content
- your incoming traffic channels
- technical issues
- psychological factors
- your voice and presence
- usability issues
- the user flow path
- the information architecture
- your customer segments
- and more.
What if you don’t know what the exact problem or problems are?
You don’t need to. Part of our job is to uncover the best problems to solve. The only thing you need to know is what your business’s goals are. We’ll sort out and prioritize the rest for you.
What does the audit contain?
- Depending on the complexity of the site and the amount of opportunity for improvement, the final audit typically ranges anywhere from 30-100 pages of suggestions for improvement. No more than you need and no less.
- You will receive the report in digital pdf format so that you can print copies off to give to your team. We will also send you up to 5 nice-looking print and bound versions by regular mail upon request.
How does it work?
- Send us your site url and a little information about you and your company.
- We will send you a questionnaire to get an idea of your objectives and the current issues you are facing and schedule a meeting to go over the details by phone or chat.
- We may ask to have a look at your analytics or ask you to send us a report of your analytics so we can see the areas that are the best candidates for improvements.
- We send you an estimate for your report and when all looks good, you’ll send us a 50% down payment to get started.
- We will evaluate your site and put together your report during a period of 1-4 weeks (typically we need a 2 week lead time).
- We’ll send you the final report in digital format by email and the hard copies by snail mail.
- Once you’ve had a chance to look over your report, we’ll schedule a mutually convenient time to go over everything together and address any questions you might have.
- You’re off to the races!
Cost: Varies depending on website size and business and application complexities. Typically you can expect the cost to range from $550-$4250.
Tell us a little bit about your company and the current issues you’re facing.
We’ll get back to you to propose a mutually convenient time to chat further.
We offer regular consultation services to help clients develop and improve their business online and save on resources. We’ve worked on hundreds of websites over the years for corporate clients and one-person shops to help define and refine their online presence in order to make it more effective and delightful for customers.
Areas that we assist with include:
- Conversion Optimization
- Landing Page Development
- Campaign Strategy
- Marketing Strategy
- Branding (Strategy and Identity Design)
- Innovation/Ideation Strategy
- Business Model Development
- Persona Development
We offer both one-off phone consults and retainer and project-based services, depending on the needs of each client. And if you don’t know exactly what you need, that’s ok! We’ll work with you to discover the problem and realistic ways to address it.
One-off phone consults are the best option when you have one particular issue that you know the nature of. Some typical problems include:
- You’d like to increase the sales of a product.
- You’re not getting enough leads from your website.
- You’re attracting the wrong type of clients and aren’t sure why.
- You need assistance figuring out which products or services would be best for you to offer.
- You need help developing a better system to handle your clients.
Retainer and project-based consulting is best if your organization has larger issues to tackle or needs regular assistance. Some areas that fall under this include:
- Developing a user experience strategy.
- Bringing user experience thinking and process into your organization.
- Planning an application.
- Website planning.
- Conversion optimization and landing page development.
- Building a new business model.
- Redefining your brand.
How one-off strategy sessions work
In just one hour with us, we’ll give you at least 5 actionable steps you can utilize immediately. Solid advice that will actually improve your business, unique to your goals, resources, and needs. Not fluff or the typical best-practices advice you might see everywhere.
- You’ll contact us to set up a time and to make payment.
- We’ll send you a few quick questions to get a general idea of what you need to focus on. We may also ask to have a look at your website analytics so that we can see what’s going on with your site.
- On our call, you can ask anything you need to. However, it may be in your best interest to pick one particular area where we can focus so that we can give you as many suggestions as possible to fix that one rather than several small tips in different areas.
- After we have finished our call, we will put together a summary of all of the points we have discussed and send them to you by email.
How much does it cost?
The cost per one-hour session is $125.
How retainer and project-based consulting works
We’ll work directly with you on a continual basis either monthly or during the set amount of time needed to complete a project. The time each month or per project will be decided upon together.
Not only will we provide solutions, but we’ll also help you define issues and give you unique insights to help your business move ahead.
- You’ll contact us to let us know what you need help with.
- If we are able to help, we’ll send you a few quick questions to get a general idea of what you need to focus on.
- Once we’ve received your answers, we’ll put together a detailed proposal for you and go over any fine points together by phone.
- Once we’ve agreed on the scope of work and other details of the proposal, we’ll be ready to start!*
*Note: Although we schedule clients in on a first-come, first-served basis, we make priority for retainer and project-based clients. That means, once you’ve secured our services, you can be assured of a quick turnaround time and prompt assistance.
Are you ready to get started?
Or, would you like to request more information?